Thursday, June 24, 2010

7,447 feet above ground

Have you ever wanted to do something but never actually where able to do so? Over 1 year ago I thought I’ve been hiking before. Man was I wrong! I didn’t realize what I was missing on until a few weekends ago. My in-laws where visiting from Mexico and we went to Banff for the weekend. My wife wanted to take them up the Gondola to the top of Sulphur Mountain and we did, I just decided to take the longer way up the mountain. I actually hiked it. It didn’t take me 5 minutes. It took me close to 3 hours but when I got to the top of that mountain, I was actually able to say I did it.



I’ve been doing Herbal Magic weight loss almost 9 months and I’ve lost 116.4 lbs. Not only was I able to do the Sulphur Mountain hike but then we went to Lake Moraine and then Lake Louise and still went swimming at the hotel pool!

Now, I’m only a few lbs away from my goal of loosing 120 lbs and stampede is just around the corner. I wonder how a pair of wranglers would look on me now. I guess we’ll find out in a month!

I wanted to share this picture with you. While hiking around Lake Louise I was jumping on some rocks along the lake. I don’t recall when was the last time I had this much energy. I’m great full I’m able to share these moments with my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment