Monday, April 26, 2010

10 More Baby!

I can’t believe I’ve lost officially 110 lbs! I honestly have no words that could express how I feel. I’m still in disbelief that 7 and a half months ago I was weighing 340 lbs! If you have no clue on what 110 lbs looks like or even feels like, try this:

The last time Justin Bieber and I talked, and by “I” I mean Chelsea Handler, he said on her show that he weighs 110 lbs! So I’ve officially lost a Justin Bieber!



Like I said in one of my Mini Blogs, on Friday I went out shopping to Zellers at Sunridge Mall for new undershirts and socks. I was shocked when I realized the size I had to buy. Seven and a half months ago I was wearing XXL. This Friday I bought LARGE; I took 2 X’s off my size! And to my surprise they’re not even snug! I can’t remember when was the last time I bought a Large ANYTHING!

Seriously I don’t know where would I be if it wasn’t for Herbal Magic weight loss. I know that I’ve added years to my life, years that I’m using to be with my family. I have energy now that I didn’t have before, energy that I will use once my wife and I have kids.

Let me know how you are doing on your journey, my road trip is almost getting to the point I want to get to and I’ve never felt better.

No comments:

Post a Comment